Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Gourmet Theme Song! - The Gay Gourmet!™

So here it is folks! The Debut of my theme song! Pour yourselves a drink and listen!




So Sarah Donner who did her own version of my theme song (if you haven't seen it scroll down! It's fabulous!) requested sock puppets from all of her fans for her upcoming music video! I of course had to participate in these shenanigans but before I mailed my sock puppet to her he had to make an appearance himself! So here without further adieu...introducing Gaylord von Guacamole singing The Gay Gourmet!™ Theme Song!!







Obviously this day would not be complete without a visit from Frank. Here I am getting all this music together and right in the middle of it all Frank knocks on my blog door...Well all mayhem broke loose... watch on!







If you have any ideas for a Frankly!™ Theme song please submit them to me at hesthegaygourmet@gmail.com


Till next time my little duckies!


Deliciously Living,

Michael Muñoz
The Gay Gourmet!™

©2011 Michael Muñoz

No comments:

Post a Comment