Friday, December 3, 2010

EAT ME OUT! Ep.1 Peter's Since 1969

Eat Me Out is the segment of my blog where I give you the inside look at new Gourmet places that I find and LOVE!!

The jingle kinda looks like this!

"When You're trying to decide where to eat,
And you wanna find a place that can't be beat,
Who's the gay with the hand on the where about?
Take a seat, listen up & eat me out!"


I am so honored and happy that this FABULOUS restaurant is my first guest on Eat Me out!

Peter's Since 1969 is an amazing place! When you walk in it feels like walking into someone's home and the food is definitely soul warming!! But wait..forget about reading this blog watch the video and let me and owner Melissa Magal take make your mouth water!! (at the food not at how hot we are...either way drool on!)





Peter's Since 1969 (Williamburg)
168 Bedford Ave
(between 7th St & 8th St)
Brooklyn, NY 11211
(718) 388-2811
Mon-Sun 12 pm - 11 pm


Peter's Since 1969 (Hells Kitchen)
587 9th Avenue New York, NY 10019 -
(212) 868-0600
Open Daily 11am-11pm



Many thanks to Melissa & her husband Arnan for being fabulous people and making such good food!!

Deliciously Living,

Michael Muñoz
The Gay Gourmet™
©Michael Muñoz 2010

1 comment:

  1. Now I want to go and eat there. Everything looks sooooooooooooooo yummy! Love u Michael!

    ReplyDelete