Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ADOBO -It's a Taste Sensation! _ The Gay Gourmet!™

SO the original idea for The Gay Gourmet!™ was a fun variety T.V. show... think Carol Burnett, Judy Garland, Lawrence Welks meet Rachel Ray/Paula Deen. Well slowly but surely I am getting there. The day that that actually happens I will have fun sponsorships that me & my dancing boys will make famous but singing and dancing though jingles!!

This is an example of one for Adobo! Every good hispanic and non hispanic should have a bottle of Adobo in their cupboard! It's like the Old Bay Seasoning of Spanish Food! I love it. I put it on everything and I do mean everything! (Don't you get any ideas!)


You are gonna love this!!







Adobo makes everything taste better, especially when Momma Gladys is involved!
Momma Gladys' Adobo I guess it is...for now!!



Many Thanks to Lori Leshner, Jeff Biering, Michael Bragg, Gabriel Beck, Tony Neidenbach, Sean Quinn, Kristin Donnelly, John Dolan, Curtis Wiley & West Side Dance Project! I couldn't have done it without you!


Deliciously Living,

Michael Muñoz
The Gay Gourmet!™

©2011 Michael Muñoz

No comments:

Post a Comment