Saturday, April 30, 2011

National Cookie Week! - The Gay Gourmet!™


Art by Gerard Conte ©2011 www.gerardconte.com


Swimsuit season is only weeks away (9 to be exact!), but that’s not going to stop the Gay Gourmet!™ from proclaiming the first ever National Cookie Week from Monday, May 2nd to the 8th. Sure there’s a cookie a day and a month, but they’re both in winter when I’ve got plenty of other delicious things to put in my mouth. While I wouldn’t be The Gay Gourmet!™ if I didn’t have a healthy appetite for judgment, I would be delighted if you would join me in what I expect is going to be one of the best "holiday" weeks in the world!


The idea came from a networking lunch I had with a man named Zach who runs an online cookie baking co. called Schmackarys (www.schmackarys.com.) I like to think of myself as a master brainstormer and amidst talking and seeing how we could help each other I came up with this silly idea to have a National Cookie Week. Well after sending feelers out to all my foodie friends/bloggers/twitter followers/etc, I have gotten a response from over 40 people who wanted to know more!

So here we are!! It's National Cookie Week from May 2nd to 8th! Check me out on twitter @thegaygourmet for cookie news and you can also see recipes being posted on nationalcookieweek.tumblr.com! OH, and don't forget to like us on facebook!! Click this Cookie Week link!

Deliciously Living,

Michael Muñoz

The Gay Gourmet!™
©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment