Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Easy Access! - The Gay Gourmet!™



SO... yes there is a lot of catching up to do on this blog of fabulousness but a lot has been happening in my life since National Cookie Week. Some of which shall be shared with all of you fabulous people and some which nobody needs to know! (Don't you get any ideas!)

First things first! We all love easy recipes, easy cooking, easy men, and the like. Well, you now can have easy access to my famous Red Velvet Pancakes!! (Click here if you are not in the know - I'm SO Cool)

I'm sure you all are like... "We already have easy access to the recipe! What more could we need?"



Well, GIRD YOUR LOINS! I know there are those days where the last thing I want to do is cook and I'm sure you all feel the same way sometimes. Especially on the weekends.

SURPRISE!

YOU DON'T HAVE TO COOK ANYMORE!
(Well...Kinda)

Peter's Since 1969, a delectable little soul food restaurant with two locations (one in Brooklyn and one in Hells Kitchen), has now started serving brunch at their Hells Kitchen location. WAIT IT GETS BETTER!

Included on their menu are my Red velvet Pancakes with Vanilla Marscapone! I mean if that isn't a medal of honor I don't know what is!





Also included on the menu are a delicious melange of soul breakfast items! From Brisket hash, to pulled pork over cheese grits right down to my Red Velvet Pancakes! This may be the best brunch in HK and at a great price at that! Top it off with their famous sangria and you'll be stumbling home happy!


Check out the menu! (click to enlarge)





With all of that said go support them as they are supporting this young, gay food blogger! Plus the pancakes are to die for!!



Peter's Since 1969 (Hells Kitchen)
587 9th Avenue New York, NY 10019 -
(212) 868-0600
Open Daily 11am-11pm
Brunch is from 12pm - 4pm Saturday & Sunday



Their BK location is & you can see a vlog that I did with them here - EAT ME OUT!
Peter's Since 1969 (Williamburg)
168 Bedford Ave
(between 7th St & 8th St)
Brooklyn, NY 11211
(718) 388-2811
Mon-Sun 12 pm - 11 pm


Many thanks to Melissa & her husband Arnan for their support, for being fabulous people and making such good food!!

Deliciously Living,

Michael Muñoz
The Gay Gourmet™
©Michael Muñoz 2011
Food photos by John Dolan Photography ©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment