Thursday, March 24, 2011

Where are the Simple Joys Of Gaydenhood? - The Gay Gourmet!™

As we all know, your trusty Gay Gourmet!™ is one to be unconventional, fearless, fun, silly and thensome! So why not live your life and have your food be the same way! Ms. Julie Andrews professes in Camelot..

"St. Genevieve...St. Genevieve shan't I be young before I'm old?!?!"

Okay get to the point...I know..I know!! There is nothing I like more than jazzing up the simplest of things! It really is the Simple Joys of Mai(or Gay)denhood that are the most exciting! (If you keep missing the reference click here DUH It's not Julie but she does well!)

Really though, there is nothing easier or more fun to jazz up/add some spice to than whipped cream! I mean who doesn't love them some good whipped cream? Whether it's part of an icebox cake, on top of your favorite pie or even on your spouse, whipped cream has brought joy to the mouths of many for centuries!

So with all that said I give you my...

Chamboard Whipped Cream aka Ms. Licker Cream! (It really is so much fun to give your recipes drag names!)


I start with a few essentials...liquor, cream & sugar...




Beat the hell out of it....some may even call me a Master Beater!






and voila! Sooooo easy!





If you need further assistance this How To Video is one of my fav's!





The List..

* 1/2 pint Heavy Whipping Cream
* 1.5 shots (2.25oz) of Chambord or any sweet Liquer
* 1 TBS Confectioners Sugar

The How to...

1. In a metal bowl that has been cooled in the fridge place all ingredients.

2. Beat by hand or machine (The is always more satisfaction/gratification by hand..Don't You get any ideas!) till stiff peaks are held!

3. Serve it up on your favorite dessert or person!


Deliciously Living,

Michael Muñoz

The Gay Gourmet!™


©2011 Michael Muñoz

No comments:

Post a Comment