Monday, January 17, 2011

A Gourmet Safety Message...Delivered Frankly!™

So here I am munching on some brisket, mac & cheese and collard greens from one of my favorite places Peter's Since 1969. (P.S. They now have Brisket & Turkey permanently on their menu..ooo and the most delicious soups & homemade croutons as well!!) Click the pink link to go to their site! I digress...

So here I am enjoying my take out and in to my blogosphere storms Frank very concerned about my Eat Me Out! Segment. (Once again click the pink link to catch yourself up) Granted he's a little behind on my blog times...but he makes a point and I was so moved that I myself had to video respond!

Watch On!!

Frank says...


Michael responds...



Deliciously LIving,

Michael Muñoz
The Gay Gourmet™


©2011 Michael Muñoz

No comments:

Post a Comment