Friday, November 12, 2010

Planned Parenthood!

So last night was my "Think Tank" meeting at Target 10. Target 10 is one of NYC's premier Gay Marketing Firms and I just so happen to be blessed to have them helping me out! I also had a team of 9 thinkers from Event Planners, to Actors, to PR people who work for the city and major concert venues to my very own personal trainer come with their Thursday Thinking Hats adorned. I handed them this embryo that is The Gay Gourmet™ and let them run with their ideas, strategies & tactics till I was sufficiently overwhelmed! It was a fantastic 2 hours and I cant thank these people enough! But I sure did try by bringing home made Cannellini Bean Dip, Olive Tapenade, Portobello, Bleu Cheese & Maple Walnut Pesto, a loaf of Amy's 7 grain Whole Wheat Bread & Salted Pumpkin Caramels! (Recipes to follow!) It truly was a delicioso evening! Look at the plan and my team hard at work below! Photos courtesy of Matt Tuminello of Target 10!



1 comment:

  1. Let's just say it was the best fed strategy team I've ever worked with. Yum!!!!! Ideas and food were all outstanding.

    ReplyDelete